Malaysian Customs Regulations
You are here: Visa Center -> Visas -> Malaysia
|Welcome to the Malaysian Visa Processing Centre in London. Please follow the requirements below to apply for your entry visa to Malaysia|
Malaysia Customs InformationOverview
The following goods may be imported into Malaysia without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 225g of tobacco.
• 1l of spirits or wine or malt liquor.
• Cosmetics, perfume, soaps and toothpaste up to the value of RM200.
• Gifts and souvenirs not exceeding a total value of RM200 (except goods from Langkawi and Labuan, up to a value of RM500).
• 100 matches.
• A total of RM75 for dutiable food preparations.
• A maximum three pieces of new wearing apparel, plus one pair of new footwear.
• One unit of each portable electrical or battery-operated appliance for personal care and hygiene.
It is prohibited to import any goods from Haiti. Non-prescribed drugs, weapons, any imprint or reproduction of any currency note or coin and pornographic material are prohibited. Drug-smuggling carries the death penalty.